Monday, July 27, 2009

The purpose of this blog

After Yehudith and I married off our daughter Batsheva to her wonderful Chossen Avi, people started asking us where I got the wedding invites done, how much it cost, which hall I used etc. Then my niece got married and they picked our brain also. Which hall, where to get dresses for rental from a gemach etc. etc. etc. I kept thinking that a blog would be the best place to put this so that people could also write in and share their experiences, prices etc. Well now I have finally gotten round to start the blog so here goes....

I decided that we would create three seperate categories (labels) - one for an expensive wedding, one for a mid sized wedding and one for a cheap wedding. There may be other labels like Gemachs, Wedding Halls etc. and this should make it easy for anyone to find exactly what they are looking for. If you had a wedding experience, and what I mean is you feel great about how you organized it and want to share a tip - please feel free to email me at israelisimcha (at) gmail (dot)com and I will publish if it meets our guidelines - which are basically that it must be to the point - have all the details e.g. contact, prices etc. and no Loshen Hora or Motzei Shem Ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment